Monday 17 March 2008

Must bike. Must bike. Must bike!!!!!

Well I promised myself that once Grizzly was over I'd start smashing some miles out on the bike. Have I? Ermmm, nope, I've done nothing! In fact I barely seem to be ticking over with anything at the moment. The swimming is going well which I actually think is down to the discovery of gym work rather than any increase in training. It's lucky that the gym is there infact or my monthly training totals would look a whole lot worse than they do. While it's good to see that after 15 or so years in Tri I'm finally managing to cope with the gym there's no getting away from the fact that it's swimming, cycling and running I need to train at and there is not enough of it going on.

March in truth has been a bit of a pain in the arse so far and I'm not expecting the rest of it to be much better. Amongst other things work is in the process of some major upheaval which will drag along until May and most likely screw up what bit of a training pattern I've got. This weeks normal training is already screwed because Good Friday throws a spanner in the works of my working week.

That's about it really. There's not much else to report. I've worked lots, run a few times, swam a few times and taken a few trips to the gym, welcome to my life. Dull isn't it? Sometimes that's just how I like it though.

1 comment:

IronTriTim said...

Hope you find some time to get out and enjoy the lanes in April.